After 25 years teaching at the secondary level in public school, I moved to work full time at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Manager of Instructional Technology; Manager of Online Media; Senior Designer; Faculty). I taught mainly in the the graduate Humanities program in Professional and Technical Communication.
I also taught in the English department at Montclair State University (MSU) and in the English department at Passaic County Community College (PCCC) while acting as the Director of the Writing Initiative there.
Some Courses I Designed and Taught:
- NJIT – PTC629 The Theory and Practice of Social Media (online)
- NJIT – PTC605 Elements of Visual Design – NJIT (online)
- NJIT PTC698 Social Media Ethics and Law (special topic)
- NJIT – ENG352 Technical Writing – NJIT (hybrid)
- MSU-ENGW 207 or WRIT207 Technical Writing – face-to-face
- NJIT – PTC 610: Evaluation of Programs and Practice – (online)
- PCCC -HIT 252 Instructional Design and Training for the Workplace (online)
- PCCC – CT 101 Critical Thinking (face-to-face)
- Academia and the MOOC (MOOC offered online through the Canvas Network)